Shopper and Consumer Marketing Executive
Full Time, 6 months fixed term contract.
Hybrid – Home/Office based
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Brandshapers has a wide portfolio of well-known brands across Beauty, Health and Personal Care, Baby and Kids, Food and Drink and Household categories.
We have the vision to be Ireland’s leading brand house, setting the industry standard for excellence in service, commercial performance, innovation, in market execution and customer satisfaction.
You will be a key part of achieving our vision by being the champion for shopper and consumer execution in the business, supporting the brand management team to ensure best in class execution of consumer and shopper marketing plans.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- You will support our brand teams to create and deliver consumer, shopper and instore marketing activations that drive the sales performance of our brands and set them apart from the competition.
- You will be the lead point of contact for our point-of-sale agencies, working with the brand teams to deliver clear briefs to create permanent and temporary display solutions that support our shopper marketing strategies while ensuring all agency partners deliver creative solutions on time and within budget.
- You will be the main point of contact for retailers’ in-house shopper marketing teams, ensuring all internal stakeholders are fully aware of the opportunities to promote our brands with our customers and the potential benefits each can deliver.
- You will support the brand management team to ensure all client and trade activation administration and support is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- You will work with our brand management team to ensure all social assets are deployed to our customers, monitoring execution to ensure best in class results.
- You will ensure that all image and other brand assets libraries are kept up to date in line with latest brand guidelines.
- You will work closely with our sales and operations teams to ensure field sales team are fully briefed on all brand activation activities.
- You will monitor execution of both instore and out of store activations, reporting outcomes to the Brand Management and National Account Teams as well as capturing learnings for future campaigns.
- You will support the brand team with consumer marketing execution, ensuring our media partners deliver campaigns that meet and exceed our communication objectives.
- You will keep the team informed of best-in-class execution in the industry, both instore and through primary media channels to inspire future trading plans and brand activation initiatives.
- You will be the lead project manager for all trade, consumer and internal events.
- You will be responsible for the company’s corporate marketing communications (including the company’s social media profiles) to create awareness of Brandshapers and the work that we do.
- Minimum of 2 years marketing support, brand management or shopper marketing experience – working in a fast-paced organisation.
- Demonstrable experience executing trade or shopper marketing plans.
- Experience in the management and delivery of multiple projects, on time and within budget.
- Experience managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good general standard of education with a degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline an advantage (but not essential).
- Strong project management and organisation skills including an ability to deal with a variety of tasks and be able to prioritise these tasks and manage time accordingly
- Strong understanding of the core principles of shopper marketing and the ability to utilise these in building trade recommendations and proposals.
- Experience in working with digital and social media platforms.
- The ability to build relationships with key internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills in order to interpret market factors and consumer trends and develop key learnings.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to identify and analyse trends and create commercial recommendations.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to create impactful presentation for the trade and client review meetings.