Pharmacy Field Sales Representative - NORTH WEST
Full Time, Permanent
Hybrid – Home/Office based
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV and cover letter to email@example.com
You will achieve and develop profitable sales of products within independent pharmacy and other given customers.
You will live by our mantra of Excellence in Execution and Always Available in each and every call.
You will embrace a growth mindset, consistently looking for opportunities to grow share of our brands and setting the industry standards for excellence in service, commercial performance, in market execution and customer satisfaction.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Achievement of sales cycle specific objectives, including value and volume sales and distribution, positioning and visibility of our products.
- Maximise promotional executions to disrupt on the path to purchase.
- Ensure your stores have sufficient stock weight to guarantee our products are always available.
- Execute category solutions to make sure our products achieve best in class display and stand out from the crowd.
- Educate pharmacy counter assistants and/or pharmacists on features & benefits and encourage recommendation of specific products.
- Develop, review and work to a well-organised and efficient journey plan in order to maximise KPI achievement including average daily call rate, selling calls and orders
- Complete all administration associated with the role accurately on a daily basis or as directed by line manager
- You will ensure frequent and timely communication with your line management and the sales support department.
- You will accurately record all required in field activity on a daily basis.
- You will identify opportunities within your territory in order to grow sales.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks in connection with the job function, as requested by your manager
- Demonstrable experience of selling to Pharmacy accounts is preferred
- Previous experience of utilising a CRM system in day-to-day work is preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of the industry is advantageous.
- Good general standard of education including Maths and English.
- The ability to communicate features and benefits of products confidently at all levels.
- The ability to review and analyse your own targets in order to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- The ability to manage your own time to successfully achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) by effectively planning and maintaining a productive journey plan
- The ability to utilise a CRM system effectively in order to extract relevant sales data to support territory analysis and commercial recommendations
- The ability to maintain up to date knowledge of the industry to ensure that you can proactively anticipate any challenges or objections that may influence your sales approach