To apply for this role please submit your latest CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Full Time, Permanent
Hybrid – Home/Office based (Dublin/Wexford Town) 4 +1
Our Commercial Support Team work with Ireland’s biggest grocery and pharmacy retailers and we have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and motivated individual to join us as a Support Executive where you will be responsible for providing a full administrative and analytical support to a designated category/customer team.
Customer and Client Support
- Creation and submission of Customer submission of New Line Forms and Promotional proposals
- Ensuring promotional calendars are maintained for allocated customer/brands
- Completing internal process forms – New Listing, Promotions, Price changes etc….
- Following up on promotional submissions with assistant buyers and querying with business managers as needed
- Management of customer portals ensuring all pricing is correct
- Keeping master promotional tracker update date for allocated brands
- Customer recharges (Promotional and other Claims) and Accruals/Prepay
- Customer and Client Management support
Field Sales Operations
- Support as required by the SO&P Manager such as performance reporting and monthly field team briefing process
- General administration to support the efficient operation of field sales teams
General Business Support
- Generating analytics report to relevant business managers
- Trade Shows and Event Support
- General Team Office Support – Samples couriers, post etc…
- The ability to use Excel to an advanced level in order to analyse sales performance data and produce reports for the sales team and external clients/customers.
- Good level of proficiency in IT systems i.e. Office 365, SAP etc..
- High level of numeracy and commercial acumen
- The ability to proactively anticipate issues and solve them in a timely manner by investigating as appropriate and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to autonomously manage and prioritise your own workload in order to ensure accuracy, attention to detail and that deadlines are met as agreed.
- The ability to develop and maintain relevant and current knowledge of the industry.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external clients, customers and suppliers.
CAREER EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous Administration experience in a busy office environment is essential (preferably in a similar role).
- Demonstrable experience in a client or customer-facing role is essential.