To apply for this role please submit your latest CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time, Permanent
Hybrid – Home/Office based (Wexford Town)
Closing Date – Sunday 31st October 2021
An opportunity has arisen to join our team and manage some of the most exciting food brands in the FMCG sector. As a Business Manager, you will be the ultimate leader for your specific portfolio of brands. You will build strong client and customer relationships to enable you to develop and deliver brand and channel plans to achieve client and company performance expectations. You will lead the customer agenda for assigned accounts/categories and deliver new business opportunities within all areas of remit.
Client Specific Key Responsibilities:
• Proactively manage designated clients
• Key contact for all Client requirements
• Deep understanding of client’s brands and trade priorities
• Develop and implement annual trading plans for your brand portfolio
• Develop and implement annual shopper and consumer marketing plans
• Chair regular review meetings / conference calls
• Stock & Sales forecasting
Customer Specific Key Responsibilities:
• Develop category solutions and strategic brand and trade plans for each account
• Lead customer meetings
• Co-ordinate and influence range review processes
• Manage partnership marketing activities
• Manage design, production and implementation of POSM materials
• Manage ad hoc merchandising, in-store Consumer activity, other trade marketing activities
• Ensure sales force are fully briefed on your brand portfolio to deliver trade plans
Career Experience & Qualifications:
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role managing and growing brands across multiple categories in the FMCG sectors
• Experience working with food/snacking/beverage brands in the convenience channel would be a distinct advantage.
• Third level or equivalent qualification in Business/Marketing or related discipline.
• Full, clean drivers license.
• A strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, including ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, profitability and sales modelling.
• A good understanding of external factors and industry knowledge that may affect client business.
• Understanding of the core principles of category management and the ability to utilise these in client recommendations and proposals.
• The ability to communicate and negotiate in order to interface effectively with both clients at retailers to a senior level.
• The ability to use initiative and work autonomously in order to manage your own responsibilities ensuring that work is completed within set deadlines.
• The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to analyse data and trends and create commercial recommendations.
• The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to create impactful presentations for the trade and client review meetings.
• A good understanding of shopper marketing strategies and effective digital and social media marketing techniques.