Brand Manager – HEALTHCARE
Full Time, Permanent
Hybrid – Home/Office based
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV and cover letter to email@example.com
You will be our brand, category, and shopper champion, utilising your relentless drive and vision to maximise the performance of our brands with both our customers and consumers.
You will have full P&L responsibility for your portfolio of brands, working with our brand partners and our internal teams in the creation and implementation Consumer, Shopper, and Joint Commercial plans that to reach our growth objectives.
You will be the client lead for some of Irelands leading brands in their respective categories, cultivating a culture of trust and collaboration to solidify long term partnerships that benefit both parties.
You will embrace a growth mindset, consistently looking for opportunities to grow share of our brands and setting the industry standards for excellence in service, commercial performance, innovation, in market execution and customer satisfaction.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Planning & Client Management
- Take full ownership of a portfolio of brands in the healthcare category, with P&L responsibility for the brands under your remit.
- Develop ambitious and inspiring annual plans that deliver against company and brand partner growth metrics including sales growth, market share, profitability, and brand awareness.
- Leverage business analytics and category insights to influence customer and company decision making; utilizing internal/customer business systems.
- Manage the range selection, pricing and promotional strategies for your brands, utilising brand owner inputs, internal and external market data and local competitor analysis to support strategic choices and priorities.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with designated Brand partners in line with company’s culture of collaboration and service excellence.
- Develop and implement annual shopper marketing and in store plans in conjunction with customer and internal marketing teams.
- Lead all consumer marketing initiatives for your brands, ensuring full brand owner alignment and localisation of international campaigns and initiatives where required.
- You will create presentations for use with clients, customers and internal customers (e.g. sales teams).
- You will draft briefs for outsourced activities as required and secure client approval prior to engaging with agencies.
- Represent your brands at trade and consumer events as required.
- Monitor execution of your brand plans and adjust as required to meet full year objectives and new market challenges as they arise.
- Ensure National Accounts, Field Sales and merchandising teams are fully aligned on your brand plans to deliver required trade executions.
- Attend customer meetings with the national account team as required to support key planning and development initiatives for your brands.
Performance & Support
- Manage profitability of your brands through effective P&L monitoring and management.
- Identify new market opportunities, determining which of these are commercially viable to pursue.
- Manage all client and internal reporting requirements against key metrics and objectives.
- You will monitor competitor activity and market trends, reporting on any such activity and implementing alternative business strategies as required.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to create accurate stock and financial forecasts that optimise availability and commercial outcomes.
- With closely with the sales operations and planning team and other internal stakeholders on all administration and operational tasks required to support your brands.
- Minimum of 3 years Brand, Marketing or Client Management experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic, organisation.
- Demonstrable experience working with brands in the health or personal care category is essential.
- Demonstrable experience of creating and delivering successful brand plans with consumer, category, and shopper drivers.
- Experience managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good general standard of education including Maths and English.
- 3rd level qualification in business related discipline is advantageous but not required.
- The ability to negotiate in order to interface effectively with key external clients and stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, including ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, and sales modelling
- Strong understanding of the core principles of category management and the ability to utilise these in trade recommendations and proposals.
- Strong analytical skills in order to interpret sales data and forecast accordingly.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to identify and analyse trends and create commercial recommendations.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to create impactful presentation for the trade and client review meetings.
- A broad understanding of external economic and political factors that influence the industry and the ability to eloquently outline these both at trade and client meetings.